Call for Campus Ambassadors
Samvaad 2015 is an event being organized by the Model Governance Foundation. The event will be held from 26th to 28th June, 2015 in the Delhi-NCR Region. The theme for Samvaad is “Ek Bharat, Shreshth Bharata”. Model Governance Foundation is excited to host the event in cooperation with eminent organizations like Adhrit Foundation, Advitya Ventures, Agrasar foundation, Alexis Society, Bharat Sansadhan and India Leadership Institute.
This three day event will focus on fostering leadership qualities amongst students and young professionals by opening a cross-cultural dialogue on issues of national and international relevance.
About Campus Ambassador Programme
We are looking for some really motivated and outgoing students to be our Campus Ambassadors. This is an excellent opportunity to represent Samvaad 2015 and to improve your CV and marketing and public relation skills. Being a Campus Ambassador of Samvaad 2015 will not only develop your communication skills but will also increase your employability and will give you the opportunity to work in a variety of professional settings.
What’s in it for you?
1. Build valuable business and career skills like problem-solving, public speaking, and communication.
2. Expand your professional network, by working side-by-side with the Samvaad Team
3. Express your passion for providing a student voice and helping your peers.
4. Have your work published via social media outlets, internal newsletters, and Samvaad products.
5 Build relationships with Ambassadors from other colleges and disciplines.
Area of Work
1. Representing and Promoting Samvaad in your college.
2. Help extensively in the publicity of Samvaad in your campus and your city.
3. Serve as a strategic link between your college and our organizing committee of Samvaad.
4. Make people aware about the event through social media and other resources you have and share the latest happenings among your network.
The candidates who will perform all the assigned tasks in the given time limit will be given duly recognized certificates at the end of their internship.
Last Date to Apply: 31/01/2015.