Call for Articles: Legal Aid Clinic, Jindal Global Law School
We are publishing our first newsletter in coming fall. This newsletter aims to make people aware about their basic rights & remedies that the law of the land provides them.
It also aims to improvise the existing laws and make people in the legal industry (Lawyers, NGOs, Law Students and other institutions) aware about the new laws.
We invite articles on “Right to Education, Right to Information, Protection of Children from Sexual Offences“.
Articles should be sent to email@example.com.
15th August, 2016
Who can apply?
This invite is open to everyone
Form of Article?
Article can be in the following forms:
1. Case Notes
2. Original Research
1. All the submitted articles must be related to the abovementioned topics and within the prescribed word limit.
2. Articles must be submitted in Times New Roman font and document should be in word format (doc or docx) only.
3. Please submit your photograph along with the article for publishing it in the newsletter.
4. If any article is found to be plagiarised, it shall be rejected.
5. Our Editorial team reserves the right to edit your submitted article for any grammatical errors. We reserve the right to publish the selected article in any form, apart from the Newsletter. However, the authorship of all the submitted articles will remain with its author.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any queries.