Applications are now being invited for India Fellow 2015.
We are looking for potential leaders of tomorrow. We believe that these leaders should exhibit certain values which are at the heart of a leadership journey.
The fellows, fellowship team, partners and all other associates would be expected to live by these values.
1. Authenticity: Be true to oneself and others without fear. Congruence between thought and actions.
2. Openness to Learning: Committed to learn and also help others learn.
3. Humility: Patience, a humble approach to service combined with good humour.
4. Flexibility and Adaptability: Ability to be flexible and adaptable when facing difficult situations.
5. Commitment to Social Change: Committed to explore ways your own personal role in bringing about social change in the society.
6. Perseverance: Persistence in doing something that you believe in despite difficulty or delay in achieving success.
Create a learning platform for young Indians who undergo a 13 month long journey of discovering their own leadership potential.
It includes training, mentor-ship, reflections and hands-on work experience with a grassroots organization working on social issues.
Currently we run a single batch of the fellowship every year.
The batch underway right now is the 2014 Cohort – June 2014 to July 2015.
The next batch of India Fellow is slated to start from July 2015 for a duration of 13 months.
Selection of candidates for the same is underway now.
We are accepting applications till the 31st of March 2015.
The selection to the India Fellow program is a 3 step process.
1. Applicants fill a detailed online application form.
2. Shortlisted candidates will go through a telephonic interview with the India Fellow team.
3. Those who qualify after the telephonic interview will be invited for a day of assessment process and personal interview.
Final selections will be announced only after the personal interview.
Please ensure that you are:
1. You are between 20 to 28 years of age
2. You are already a graduate (in any discipline) or will be by July 2015 before fellowship begins
3. You are an Indian citizen or a person of Indian origin
4. Your are ready for a 13 month full time commitment to the fellowship
Email: [email protected] | Call: 01126217460 (Between 11 am to 5 pm)