The Editorial Board of the RGNUL Student Law Review (RSLR) invites blog posts from the legal community on the theme ‘Public International Law’ as an initiative supporting the Current Issue of the Law Review.
The details for submissions are as follows:
1. All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, Spacing 1.5.
2. All endnotes should be in Garamond 10 single-spaced.
3. Margins: Left 1.5 Inch and Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch and Bottom 1 Inch.
4. Word Limit for each blog post is a maximum of 1000 Words.(Exclusive of Endnotes)
5. Please ensure inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. A Uniform style of Citation is necessary for acceptance.
6. The manuscript should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
7. All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
8. The Manuscripts must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The subject of the mail shall be titled “Submission for RSLR Blog”
10. All selected entries shall be published on the RSLR Blog available HERE.
11. Bloggers who have a minimum of 3 entries published in the blog shall receive a certificate of appreciation from the editorial board.
12. Submissions shall be made within a span of 8 weeks for both the submissions.
The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or view stated in the submitted manuscript. In case of any gross plagiarism found in the contents of submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with the Law Review. All Moral Rights shall vest with the author.
For more details about the Law Review, visit the website HERE.
For any further queries, you can contact the Editorial Board at email@example.com