Agrasar Foundation is hereby inviting applications for our flagship Online Internship Programme.
Duration of Internship: Two months from the date of selection. Based on your performance and your wish to be associated with us, for a longer period, the tenure will be extended.
All persons associated with us for a period of six months or more will be eligible to receive a recommendation letter from our side (need basis).
Eligibility: Open to all Indian students pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate or research courses in any UGC recognized university or college.
Stipend: This will be a voluntary position and no stipend will be offered for the internship.
Certificate: The candidates who will perform all the assigned tasks in the given time limit will be given duly recognized certificate.
1. Writing articles for the blog.
2. Promoting the blog articles on social media.
Focus themes of the blog:
1. Indian art, culture, cuisine, cinema, traditions and languages.
2. Travel experiences of people to any place around the world.
3. Blog on any place of historic or heritage significance.
4. Anything related to travel and experiential learning.
Deadline for submission of application: 28th February, 2015.
Procedure for application: The candidates are required to send in their CVs along with a Statement of Purpose for joining the organisation. Applications have to be mailed at: email@example.com