The Center for Criminal Law inviting blog articles on current issues relating to Criminal Law. The aim of the blog is to create a writing community, consisting of students, research scholars and practitioners, so as to generate debate and discussion in the aforesaid areas.
Word limit: 3000 words
E- Certificate of publication shall be provided
Submission is on Rolling Basis
Any Contemporary Legal Issue related with Criminal Law. The submissions must be made via email to- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date for the submissions- 15th August, 2018.
Writers interested in bringing their intelligence, creativity, and passion to our blog are welcome and appreciated. To submit a blog article for consideration, please gather the following information to be entered in the form below:
- Minimum article length is 1000 words, maximum should be limited to 2500-3000 words if possible.
- You may submit a single article or a series of articles. If you submit more than one article, please attach one article per form submission, unless you are submitting a series of articles. If submitting a series, clearly name the files as to which article is first, second, etc… If approved, we will release a series of articles consecutively.
- Author’s contact information
- Article title-
- Upload your file(s) as formatted Word doc(s). If a series, please upload one article per document (Limit: 3 articles max per series)
- Upload your headshot to be included with your article (max file size 2MB). This is not required, but strongly suggested.
Clarifications, if any, may be sought from any of the following member of Center for Criminal Law.
Vipin Sharma: 8889897996
Shambhavi Srivastava: 9451755937