Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University is organizing an International Conference on International Environmental Law, Trade Law, Information Technology Law and Legal Education.
Date: 2nd – 3rd March, 2013
Venue: Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
These will be developed as following topics:
International Environmental Law
- General Principles of International Environmental Law
- Climate Change
- Clean Development Mechanism
- Rio+20: The Future We Want
International Trade Law
- Significance and Impact of WTO
- Intellectual Property Rights: National and International Perspectives
- Traditional Knowledge and IPR
Information Technology Law & Cyber Crimes
- Computer Crimes
- Recent Trends & Issues in relation to ICT Law
Legal Education: Issues and Challenges
- Teaching and Research in Legal Fields
- Problems and Challenges Before Law Teachers
- Recent Reforms in Legal Education
Abstract submission: latest by Feb 5, 2013
Word limit: For abstract maximum 200 words; For paper not less than 3000 words.
Co- authorship: allowed (maximum 2)
A nominal fee of Rs. 2000/- is fixed for Indian as well for foreign delegates as registration fee.
As seats are limited, preference would be given to delegates from outside U.P.. Registration will cover a Conference Kit, participation in the Inaugural Reception and the Concluding Celebration Cultural Programme as well as Lunch and Tea during the Conference working days.
Faculty of Law, BHU, is not in a position to offer Air-fare but would provide local hospitality to foreign delegates who submit a paper.
Phone: 91-5432-2307631, 23384459, 2369018
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com