Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar (Central) University is organising National Level Moot Court Competition on 6th to 8th January, 2018.
Venue of the Competition
School for Legal Studies, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar(Central) University, Lucknow.
The Official Language of the Moot Court is English
Each college is required to send the teams (Consisting of three Students)
one for the Petitioner / Appellant, one for the Respondent and one Researcher.
Note: Numbers of teams is subject to reasonable restrictions.
The participation fees shall be Rs. 3000 per team. Additional charges of Rs. 500
per person shall be taken from participants seeking food and accommodation.
For accounting details, please visit the university website here.
- Winner Team: Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000/-
- Runner Up Team: Cash Prize of Rs. 7,500/-
- Best Mooter: Cash Prize. Rs. 1500/-
- Best Memorial: Cash Prize. Rs. 1500/-
- Best student Researcher: Cash Prize. Rs. 1500/-
- Date of competition: 6th January 2018.
- Last date for registration: 20th December 2017.
- Last date for Submission
- Soft Copy of memorials + DD/NEFT: 25th December 2017.
- Hard Copy of the Above: 30th December, 2017.
All the communications should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any queries, call
- PROF. PRITI SAXENA: +919450931325
- DR. PREETI MISRA: +919415088971
- ANURAG SRIVASTAV (STUDENTS AFFAIRS): +919621044105
- TEJAS PANDEY (MOOT AFFAIRS): +919415145221
- SHIVESH RAGHUVANSHI(REGISTRATION AFFAIRS): +917398328806
- VINI SAUMYA(PUBLIC AFFAIRS): +918922922426
The full brochure of the competition is here.