Azim Premji University’s LL.M. in Law and Development seeks bright, motivated students who are interested in the social context as well as the social impact of the law, and are interested in contributing to development practices and discourse through the medium of the law.
The programme will attract graduates with:
- A Bachelor of Laws degree from a recognized degree granting University in India or abroad. As the Bachelor of Laws is in most cases a non-specialist degree, the LL.M. Programme will be open to students with diverse interests in law.
- Applicants must clear the entrance examination held by Azim Premji University for the post-graduate programmes.
- Motivation for work in government and civil society or an academic career in the law.
- Social awareness and engagement with the role of law in development.
- Proven academic ability and potential.
To be eligible to apply applicants must possess a Bachelor of Laws degree from a recognized degree granting university in India or abroad.
As the Bachelor of Laws is in most cases a non-specialist degree, the LLM Programme will be open to students with diverse interests in law.
Students will be shortlisted based on their rank ans scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview.
The last date for submission of applications for the early admissions is 13th January, 2017
For the admissions form and more details on admissions click HERE.