Manpur Public Service Commission invites applications for recruitment to 6 posts of Assistant Government Advocate cum Assistant Public Prosecutor (District).
- Candidate must be a resident of India.
- The candidate must be able to speak Manipuri or any of the Tribal dialect of Manipur.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Manipur provided that a candidate whose parent or any of his/her ancestors in his/her direct lineage are permanent residents of the state, with proper documentary proof like enrollment in voter roll and birth certificate will be eligible.
- Age: 40 years and below as on 25 Aug, 2018.
- Educational Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Law of a recognised university
- 3 years experience at the Bar. OR
- 5 years experience in a Govt. Dept. or Court (including Revenue Court) in a post involving duties connected with Legal Advocacy Legislation, Criminal Investigation, Litigation and Court work (if part of the 5 years has been spent in practice at the Bar, that period will also be counted for alternative qualification.
- The statutory requirement made from time to time in Cr.P.C in regard to the appointment of Asst. Public Prosecutor.
How to apply
Register and apply online at this page.
Selection will be made via a written examination to be held on Sep 10, 2018.
For details about exam syllabus, view the official notification given below.
Centre of Examination: Imphal
Last date to apply: Aug 25, 2018
Downloading e-admission certificate: Aug 30, 2018
Examination date: Sep 10, 2018
For any issues with the online application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with phone number and problem being faced from your registered email ID.
For official notification, click here.
This post was first published on:
16 Aug 2018