Designation: Dean –Asian Law College.
Qualification: Ph.D (Law).
The candidate is expected to have an excellent academic record (minimum of first division/60% from Class 10th onwards).
Experience: 8-10 years in academics holding similar profile (age bracket of 35-50 yrs).
Salary Bracket: Rs. 80,000/ to Rs. 1.25,000/- per month (Negotiable).
1. Reporting will be to the Director (AEG)
2. Responsible for the entire academic execution.
3. Supervising and developing entire course curriculum, academic calendar.
4. Supervising and developing the entire examination set up for Law College.
5. Designing extracurricular activities for the law student.
6. Assisting in recruitment of the faculty.
7. Suggesting and initiating tie ups and MOUs with the legal industry for student development.
8. Your primary responsibility will be to setup the foundation of entire Law Department.
Further in depth discussion would be done at the time of the interview.
To apply, please email your CV and a 500 word ‘Vision Statement’ to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 15th. The subject line of the email should be ‘Dean-ALC, Noida‘.