It is an honor and great pleasure to invite legal professionals and law students for the Legal Culture and Spirituality Conference & Weekend Retreat at Art of Living International Center 21st KM Kanakapura Road in Bangalore 560082.
The legal fraternity due to their professional requirements are always surrounded by conflict, as conflict resolution is the purpose of this noble profession.
They not only have to deal with individual stresses, but also manage the stress of people engaging them for professional services for various kinds of result oriented expectations.
These stresses and pressures have an impact on the work life balance, emotional and physical well-being and can also affect the quality of the services delivered.
Art of Living Happiness Program through its powerful techniques, interactive processes and wisdom which is both ancient and practical, has transformed millions of lives and allowed people to eliminate stress, improve overall health and well-being, find better relationships and enjoy a better quality of life.
The Weekend Retreat is an opportunity to learn tools and techniques that can detoxify, de-stress the body mind complex and allow an individual to discover their true potential.
This conference will emphasize on:
· Importance and relevance of human values in the legal profession which is subjected to not only individual stress but also the stress of litigants.
· The impact of stress on the legal services delivered and the importance of managing the stress in the high pressure legal profession.
· Creating a work life balance and taking care of mental and emotional well-being.
· Helping create social harmony through legal profession.
· Why mediators should be Meditators.
Through the Conference, we envision to establish value driven practices in the legal services, to discuss the tools to manage the well-being of the people who are engaged in this conflict-ridden profession, and also to offer solutions to discover and develop the human potential in this field.
This conference will give you an opportunity to interact with eminent personalities in the legal field from across the country.
Itinerary of the Event:
· Ashram tour at 3.30 pm on Thursday (optional ) (11th June)
· Ashram Video and Meditation session at 4.30 pm on Thursday (optional ) (11 June)
· Happiness Program on Friday and Saturday including knowledge sessions with Pujya Sri Sri Ravi Shankar ji (12th and 13 June)
· Legal Culture and Spirituality Conference from 9 am to 2.30 pm on Sunday. Key note address by Pujya Sri Sri Ravi Shankar ji. It will also have eminent speakers from the legal field. (14 June)
· Wholesome meals based on Ayurveda (on all the days of the event)
· Musical Evenings of Wisdom and Meditation with Pujya Sri Sri Ravi Shankar ji (on all the days of the event)
Confirmed Guests for the Conference:
Justice L Narsimha Reddy Chief Justice of the Patna High Court.
Retd Justice RV Raveendran (Former Judge Supreme court)
Justice R.S Chauhan sitting judge Karnataka High Court.
Menakshi Lekhi Supreme Court Advocate, B.J.P Spokesperson and M.P New Delhi
Dr. Venkat Rao, VC, National Law School, Bangalore
To register please call Dr. Dipika on +91-9620169693 or email at email@example.com.
To register online you can login at programs.vvmvp.org.
Please call events @08067262802 if you find any problem to register.