Arjun Youth Diplomacy Summit is stimulation of youth organized in the city of Bhopal, with the motive to train the youth about the proceedings and regulations of the Legislative Houses and discussion and deliberation on International issues at international forum.
The main motive of the organizers of the conference is to train the youth to play active role in the politics of the Nation and keep their views on the International agendas.
This conference will be consisting of 3 Indian & 2 U.N. committees. So delegates and parliamentarians keep your dates fixed on 23rd and 24th of March.
This time Bhopal will witness the amalgamation of Debate, Diplomacy and Deliberation.
Make your calendars on 23rd & 24th of March 2018 at Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal.
- Rajya Sabha: Aadhar and the right to privacy, future prospect and challenges
- Lok Sabha: Legislative framework of criminalizing “Marital Rape”
- All India Political Parties’ Meet: Combined Elections State/Center
- U.N. Human Rights Council: Racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related forms of intolerance, followup and implementation of Durban declaration and programme of action
- U.N. General Assembly: Restricting the use of fully autonomous weapons “killer Robot”
- Jagran lakecity University Delegates- 1000/-
- Delegates from other Schools/ Colleges- 1500/-
Accommodations is available at 1500/- per person separately
Last date for registration: 20-03-2018
Register online at this link.
Soumya Soni: +91-8770456334
For updates, visit this Facebook page.
This post was first published on: March 14, 2018