Amity Mock Parliament is a simulation of the parliamentary proceedings of executive and legislature, based upon the Indian Parliamentary system. The purpose of organizing this Parliamentary Simulation is instilling the idea of Free Speech and Expression, through varied committees based on socio, political and legal issues of the county. Our aim is to promote INDIA AMONGST INDIANS.
Amity University, Sector- 125, NOIDA, U.P.
8th and 9th March 2018
- Joint session of the Parliament – Discussion on the Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Marriage) Bill, 2017.
- All India Political Parties Meet- Deliberation on the 79th Standing Committee report
on the feasibility of holding a simultaneous election to the House of People (Lok
Sabha) and State Legislative Assemblies (Vidhan Sabha).
- All India Stakeholders meet- Deliberation over the right to free speech in censored
democracy and measures towards media accountability.
- National Security Council- Futuristic Security Concerns of India
- Law Commission- Deliberation on Section 498A and section 375 of the Indian Penal
- Hindustan Press- Reporter, photography, Caricaturist.
Register on this link.
Delegate fee: Rs. 1200/-
Early Bird Registration (before 25th January): Rs. 200/- OFF
Accommodation: Rs. 600/-
For any further details feel free to contact:
Pavni Singh (Head Delegatory Affairs): 8527047014
Aniket Paul (Co-Head Delegatory Affairs): 896150350
This post was first published on:
22 Jan 2018