Amity Law School Delhi in association with PACT (Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Trust) and CIPAM (Cell for IPR Promotion and Management) is organizing a 2 day mediation boot camp to empower the young generation of lawyers in the concept of consensual dispute resolution (CDR), especially mediation and conciliation.
The workshop would be a combination of theory and role plays, extensive simulations and case studies involving roles as clients, counsel, and mediators, so as to provide the students with the opportunity to have real life application and development of their skills in consensual dispute resolution.
18th -19th March, 2017
Amity Law School, Delhi
Resource Person for the Workshop
1. Jonathan Rodrigues, World Mediation Organization’s (WMO) Continental Advisor for Asia.
2. Gracious Timothy, Accredited Mediator empanelled by the Indian Institute of Arbitration and Mediation (IIAM) and Global Ambassador of CDRC Vienna.
3. Arjun Natarajan, certified mediator by Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs under the aegis of Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
4. Ms. Divya Srinivasan, Assnt. Manager, CIPAM.
The mediation workshop will consist of a 2 day conference focusing on developing the skills of young professionals for alternative dispute resolution.
Day 1 will be dedicated to understanding the basics of mediation and negotiation along with the role of mediators and mediation style
Day 2 will be dedicated to Mediation in dispute resolutions scenarios: Dealing with I.P.R related matters along with the role of lawyers in mediation.
The resource persons for the same are Ms. Divya Srinivasan, Jonathan Rodrigues, Gracious Timothy and Arjun Natarajan. Please find the attached notice for the complete details of the workshop.
Certificates will be given to all the participants.
1. The registration fee for students of Amity Law School, Delhi (GGSIPU) is Rs. 1000/-
2. The registration fee for non ALSD students is Rs.1200/-
3. The cheque is to be made out in favour of Amity Law School Delhi , payable at Delhi.
4. A scanned copy of the cheque is to be mailed at email@example.com before 11th March, 2017 and the hard copy of the same must be posted at “ AK Raghuvanshi, Deputy Registrar, Amity Law School Delhi, F – 1 Block, Amity University Campus, Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201303” , before 13th March, 2017.
10th March, 2017
1. Lalit Negi- 8285918341
2. Nidhi Nair – 9711928933
3. Krutika Gaur- 7838157125
4. Akanksha- 9953058714