AMITY LAW SCHOOL, AMITY UNIVERSITY; LUCKNOW CAMPUS PRESENTS “INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR ON CORPORATE JURISPRUDENCE” (JANUARY 29-31, 2014)
1. Correlations between recession and failure of legal mechanism.
2. Globalization verses Sovereignty.
3. Notion of economic justice and distribution of wealth.
4. Relevance of distributive justice in post-recession world.
5. Corporate governance verses State Capitalism.
6. Right to development and NIEO (New International Economic Order).
7. Re-incarnation of Keynesian model.
8. Public owned democracy.
9. Relevance of entitlement theory of Robert Nozick.
10. Concept of Tobin tax.
11. Relevance of SAP (Structural Adjustment Programmes).
12. Basic human needs approach.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
o Abstract Submission (500 words): November 10, 2013
o Notification of review decision: November 20, 2013
o Full Paper (minimum 2000 words): December 20, 2013
o Registration Opens: November 20, 2013
o Registration Closes: January 10, 2014
GUIDELINES FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
o Abstract- 500 words
o Full Paper- 2000 words minimum excluding references
o Abstract is to be submitted in soft copy only in MS Word Format (Typed in Times New Roman, 11 point, 1.5 spacing)
o The tittle page of the submitted paper shall contain the article tittle, track code, followed by authors’ name, affiliation, communication address, email, and phone details.
o The first page of the full paper and abstract should not contain authors’ identification at any point, and should commerce with article tittle followed by an abstract of not more than 500 words and a maximum of five relevant keywords.
o All papers (abstract and full) must be submitted on firstname.lastname@example.org.
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION
o Certificate of participation /paper presentation will be issued to those who register themselves.
o Those whose papers are accepted, but do not attend the conference will not get the certificate.
o Co- authors who do not present the paper but register themselves will be given participation certificates.
o The paper has to be presented by at least one author.
Shri Parijat Mishra
See the brochure HERE.