The Internal Complaints Committee of Amity Law School, Delhi (ALSD-ICC) cordially invites academicians, researchers, students, HR Executives, social activists, law enforcers and representatives of the civil society to submit their Research Papers for the 1st National Seminar on “Combating Sexual Harassment at Workplace” to be held on 6th April,2018.
Call for Papers
Papers are invited on the following sub-themes:
1. Sexual Harassment at Workplace: A Gender Issue
2. Gaps between Organisational Practices and prevalence/frequency of Sexual Harassment at Workplace- Real cases/experiences
The themes are intended to be suggestive and we remain open to other novel approaches which deal with the issue of Combating Sexual Harassment at Workplace.
1. Word Limit: The word limit for the abstract is between 300-500 words and for the full paper is between 3,500-5,000 words.
2. Citation Format: The citation format to be used is The Bluebook (19th ed.). In keeping with the same, speaking footnotes are discouraged.
3. Biographical Information of Authors: A document with biographical information of the authors must be given in the title page of the abstract. Co-authorship is allowed however the registration fees would be charged per person.
The final date of submission of abstract of the paper is 16th March,2018 by sending an E-mail to [email protected]
The authors shall be intimated about the selection of their abstracts by 19th March,2018
1. For Students: Rs. 500 per student
2. For Working professionals: Rs. 1000 per person
To register for the seminar click here.
Divyshikha Singh: 9911054205
Karun Gupta: 9968307702
Ishant Arora: 8527717496
Vatsala Bhatt: 8588016544
Any queries could also be mailed to Mrs. Bhavna Rao, Chairperson, Internal Complaints Committee of Amity law School,Delhi at [email protected]
This post was first published on: March 6, 2018