AmiCode e-newsletter is a bi-monthly newsletter for law published by Amity Law School Noida.
It is bi-monthly Published newsletter which seeks to provide comprehensive information on different aspects of the legal and scientific field. It focuses on giving a platform to people to express their opinions, thoughts, ideas.
The Editorial Committee of “AmiCode” (Volume 1 Issue 4) hereby invites articles book reviews, poems, interviews and short stories on the law from academicians, advocates, and research scholars or any other topic of public interest.
For young students, AmiCode provides a platform to express their talent which they are not able to portray in the normal Course and brings them recognition as it is circulated across all Amity Institutions
Open Theme: Any Topic related To law/public interest.
Instructions for submission
The submission should be on any theme relating to Law.
- The quality-based selected paper will be published in the form of Book with International Standards Book Number.
- Only full entries submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for publication.
- Authors are requested to adhere to following word limit : 800-1000 words.
- The articles must be at Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and Font size 14 for headings, 1.5 line spacing, text should be justified on an A4 sheet with 1” margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/.docx format.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the entries.
- The content of the articles should be original and no plagiarized material will be selected for publication
- The quotations if any should accompany original author’s name
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany:
- Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number;
- A formal passport size photograph
How to Submit the Articles:
All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile phone number and contact address, for future reference.
Publication will be available on www.authorstream.com
The submissions should reach us on or before March 05, 2018.
- Dhananjai rana, Contact No. + 91 9999394542, Email Id: email@example.com
- Akansha Srivastava, Contact No. +91 9953766226 Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Avni Agarwal, Contact No. +91 99107744488 Email Id: email@example.com
For the previous issue of the AmiCode, click here.
This post was first published on: February 2, 2018