Alexis’ Certificate Course on Public Accountability: Apply for second batch for this course during July – December 2013
Please Mention Lawctopus in your Application Form
The objective of the course is to increase awareness about the Impact of Values on Sustainability, Inclusive Leadership and Community Building. This modular Public Accountability course helps in developing managerial performance.
This course covers Public and Organizational Leadership, Strategy Formulation, Human Resources Administration, Advocacy, Budget Administration, Civic and International Laws, Human Rights, Democracy, Peace Studies, and Socioeconomic Development.
Duration: July-December, 2013
Last Date for Applications: April 30, 2013
- The Course will be administered through Distance Learning Mode. There will be an Online Examination System. The candidates are required to give the online examination from home, office or cyber café anytime during the time duration, as announced.
- The Duration of Course will be 6 months.
- The Syllabus is divided into 4 Modules. The Study Material will be dispatched to the candidates upon registration.
- There will be 3 online Exams of 3 hours duration each during these 6 months. The Question Paper will contain objective as well as subjective questions. Each paper will carry 150 marks. There shall be no negative marking.
- The registered candidates will be required to submit a Research Project. The topics of these Research Projects will be allotted individually. This Research Project will carry 50 marks.
- Two Preferences for Research Topic are to be filled in the Registration Form only. The preferences for the Research topic should be from the syllabus of the course only.
Syllabus is here.
Application form is here.
If and when you register, please mention that you got to know about this course via Lawctopus.
The overview of study material can be accessed here.
- Course Fee For Students: ₹ 5,000
- Course Fee For Professionals : ₹ 7500
This Fee includes cost of Registration, Study Material and Examination. Exhaustive Study Material and Books will be dispatched to the Registered Candidates.
First, Second and Third best performers in each category (Students/Professionals) will be awarded with Gold, Silver, Bronze medals respectively. The Details regarding the same will be provided well in advance.
All the A+ Grade Candidates will be provided with the Cash Prize of INR 10,000 each and they will be provided with an opportunity to Intern with Alexis Foundation, International Policy Analysis Network, International Forum for Leadership and Sustainability.
All the A Grade Candidates will be provided with the Cash Prize of INR 5000 each and they will be provided with an opportunity to Intern with Alexis Foundation, International Policy Analysis Network, International Forum for Leadership and Sustainability.