Advocate-on-record and Standing Counsel at the Supreme Court of India, Adv. Shuvodeep Roy requires Junior Associates for his litigation work at New Delhi.
Nature of duties of Junior Associates, inter alia, will include:
- Conferences, assistance and independent appearances before Supreme Court, High Court and Tribunals;
- Legal research and preparing Briefs/ Case notes;
- Drafting SLPs, Writ Petitions, Suits, Counters etc. before Supreme Court, High Court and Tribunals in Delhi;
- Supervise filing of cases before Supreme Court , High Court and Tribunals;
- Any administrative work relating to cases etc.
2 to 3 years.
Applicants may send their CVs to email: email@example.com
9718776540 (Chhotu Kumar, Clerk) & 9990407174 (Chandraveer Prasad).
Deadline to apply: 1.7.2018.
Interviews: Between 1.7.2018 and 8.7.2018.