Accenture invites applications for the post of Employment Law Manager at its Gurugram office.
- Manage employee issues from legal perspective relating to non-performance, misconduct, employees with health issues, behavioral issues, grievances, harassment cases including sexual harassment etc.
- Manage end to end litigation regarding employee dispute, dispute by vendor employee/s, Misc. cases like disbursal of death benefits in case of family dispute, claim by third party, witness summons, warrant etc.
- Managing highly sensitive and delicate issues involving behavioral threat assessment and management.
- Draft responses to claim, complaint and request by quasi-judicial authorities and third-parties relating to Company’s employees.
- Provide support to deal team for review of BGC clauses and requirement at the stage of negotiation of business agreement. Provide advice on BGC issues for Company’s employees.
- Manages issues relating to non-compete, non-solicitation, IP, confidentiality and other conflict of interest issues.
- Drafting and reviewing process documents to provide guidelines to ER and HR team from legal perspective.
- Legal review of Company Policies and Practices.
- Monitoring employee litigation, employee matters, maintains trackers, analyzing trends, assess risk and work on possible solutions and mitigation steps in order to be future ready.
Skill set required
- Demonstrated skills on interpretation of laws, rules and judicial precedents to keep abreast of developments in the field of labour and employment laws.
- Knowledge of labour & employment laws and compliance.
- Ability to work closely as a team within legal verticals and stakeholders.
- Litigation management and creation of database of ongoing cases. Work closely with external counsels across locations including remote location.
- Demonstrate skills in drafting court documents, response to legal notice, written statement, evidences, review of questions for cross examination and written submissions.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
To view official notification and apply online, click here.