The Contract Management scope broadly includes consistent delivery against Accenture’s contract commitments. This may be done working solely or with a team of other Contract Managers. It encompasses the need to liaise with other teams within Accenture like delivery teams finance programmer management HR etc. as well as with external vendors and clients.
The objective of the role is to provide end to end support around contract compliance as well as broader contractual and commercial support using various tools and methodologies focused on internal policy compliances risk mitigation contract execution new opportunities etc. The complexities of the role and responsibilities are allocated based on level of hire.
Support includes but is not limited to identifying tracking and closing contract deliverables and obligations providing documentation control on Accenture tools working with Client data protection requirements making and updating presentations initiating CM processes.
- Support of a project team and or Service Center in accomplishing assigned tasks including performing CM related tasks such as deliverables tracking obligations tracking achieving closure;
- Assist in application of tools and processes for performance of Service Center designated activities;
- Perform research on contractual terms and conditions or other regulations;
- Be responsible for maintaining and updating project related trackers and logs like change log roll on and roll off tracker etc.
- Drafting of CM processes and providing weekly or monthly status updates on tasks assigned
- Working with project teams finance team to get regular updates on open items.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Ability to read and understand small non-complex contracts and agreements.
To view official notification and apply online, click here.