Nobody will ever notice that. Filmmaking is not about the tiny details. It’s about the big picture. ~Ed Wood
Filmmaking is a process nothing short of magic, and a filmmaker no less than a wizard.
It takes immense courage to occupy a place either before or behind the lens of a camera, and if you believe that you can weave a spell of motion pictures so beautiful that we may forget to breathe, we invite you to be a part of Abhivyakti, the 2nd National Film Making Competition to be held at Ignite, the annual techno-legal festival of University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun during March 17-18, 2017.
Theme: Law and Religion
1. Submissions must strictly adhere to the theme of the competition. Diverse interpretations of the theme are appreciated and welcomed.
2. The competition is open to induviduals, groups, clubs and the like.
3. The film must not be more than 8 minutes long.
4. Film should be an original work of art. It should not have been previously released on any commercial platform.
Plagiarised work will be on discovery, immediately disqualified. Required citations, acknowledgements must be made
5. Film may be in English, Hindi or even a vernacular language. However there must be english subtitles to films in languages other than English or Hindi for them to be eligibe.
6) Film is to be uploaded on YouTube with proper title and description of. It must not be uploaded on any other social media platform until the declaration of results.
1. Film must be uploaded to Youtube and the link for the same must be communicated email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org by February 17, 2017, 11:59:59 IST.
2. Declaration of results: Latest by February 25, 2016.
- 1st Prize: 5000+ certificate of merit
- 2nd Prize: 3000+ certificate of merit
- 3rd Prize: 2000+ certificate of merit
Registration fees: Rs. 500/- per team (for further details regarding payment mechanism, please inquire the same over e-mail).
For further details, please contact Prakriti Katyayan: +91 7060324596, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org