A&A Law Office invites entries from fifth year law students across country for the Blog Post Writing Competition on current legal issues.
It could be about ANY but very recent LEGAL issue. Legal news of the day when you are writing the post might come in handy.
500 to 1000 words
All entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 9 pm IST, 1st March , 2o16.
1. The title of the entry must be such that it should compel the reader to open it.
2. Multiple entries are allowed but each entry shall be treated as separate one, therefore, must be sent separately. Higher the number of entries and more recent the topics, higher are the chances of it being published on our website.
3. By submitting the entry in this competition, the participant certifies that the contents of the post/entry are his/her own original work and the same does not exist in any other publication, blog or website or elsewhere.
4. By participating in the competition, the participant automatically grants A&A, the right to use, copy, adapt, transmit, distribute, publish and display the submitted entry/entries, whether whole or in part. This will be applicable worldwide and in perpetuity.
5. The entries which adhere to the set standards will be published within five days of their receipt. Only the published entries will be considered for further evaluation.
6. A & A reserves the right to reject any entry/entries, if found incomplete, invalid, plagiarized or contain any inappropriate information for e.g. (controversial or offensive material).
7) The winners will be announced within One month after the deadline of receiving entries. Individual winners will be notified by mail.
Top entries shall also receive certificates and cash prize of Rs 5000, 3000 and 2000 for first, second and third position. Number of winning entries can be extended depending on the entries received.
Top ten winners will get the opportunity of an assessment Internship of one month with A&A and best performers (5-6) will be considered for association with A&A.