Results of the 9th Nani Palkhivala Memorial Research Paper Competition, 2013:
We are pleased to announce the results of this research paper writing competition.
1st place: Anurag Soan and Shreya Ganju, Symbiosis Law College, Pune
2nd place: Smriti Tripathi and Vasu Nigam, NLIU, Bhopal
3rd place: Hemant Kothari, NLU-Delhi
The All India Federation of Tax Practitioners (AIFTP) and the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT) Bar Association in association with the Government Law College, Mumbai is pleased to announce the 9th Nani Palkhivala Memorial Research Paper Competition, 2013.
The topic for this year’s Research Paper is:
“Advance Pricing Agreement (S. 92CC & 92CD)”
The students may have to discuss the following issues:
1. Analyse the Indian provisions (S. 92CC and 92CD and Rules);
2. Comparing with other countries;
3. What are the merits and demerits;
4. Whether the provisions will achieve the desired objects;
5. Suggestions and any other issues which the author may discuss and express his view.
- Each article can be authored by a maximum of two authors.
- The entries will be judged by a panel of eminent judges.
- The three best articles will be awarded cash prizes, along with a certificate of merit and a medal.
- The winning research paper will be published in the AIFTP Journal, on the ITAT website (www.itatonline.org) and in other leading tax magazines.
Kindly confirm your participation for the same by 1st September, 2013.
The cash prize awarded shall be as follows:
- First prize Rs. 10,000/-
- Second prize Rs. 7,500/-
- Third prize Rs. 5,000/-
The entries must reach Government Law College, Mumbai on or before 10th September, 2013 by 5:00 p.m. IST.
The registration form is HERE.
The complete rules are HERE.
In case your law school is conducting any event, let us know about it at firstname.lastname@example.org