9th Late Advocate D T Jaibhave Memorial Moot – Trial & Judgment Writing Competition 2015 – 16.
Prizes worth Rs.50,000/-
G. E. Society’s N. B. Thakur Law College, Nashik in collaboration with Adv. D. T. Jaibhave Pratishthan Nashik, organizes 9th Late Advocate D. T. Jaibhave Memorial Moot – Trial & Judgment Writing Competition 2015 -16.
Entries are invited from institutions of Legal Education and Law Schools in India.
1. Date of Confirmation/Registration 15th December 2015
2. Date of submission of Memorials 5th January 2016
3. Date of Preliminary Round 9th January 2016
4. Date for Final Round 10th January 2016
5. Date of Judgment Writing Competition 9th January 2016
1. Best Team: Rs.5000/- Cash with Trophy + Books Worth Rs.5,000/-
2. Runner up Team: Rs.4000/- Cash + Books Worth Rs.4,000/-
3. Best Judge: Rs.5000/- Cash + Books Worth Rs.5000/-
4. Best Advocate: Rs.3000/- Cash + Books Worth Rs.2000/-
5. Best Lady Advocate Rs.2000 /- Cash + Books Worth Rs.2000/-
6. Dr. MSG Foundation Best Memorial Prize Rs.3000/- Cash + Books Worth Rs.2000/-.
7. Individual prizes shall be announced on the date of competition.
8. Certificates of participation shall be given to all the students.
Eligibility & Registration
1. Teams from Law Colleges/Law Schools recognized by Bar Council of India will be eligible to participate in the competition.
2. The members of each team should comprise of students of UG Level, either pursuing 3 year or 5 year Law course.
3. Each team shall pay registration fees of Rs.200/- only by Demand Draft drawn in the name of The Principal, N. B. Thakur Law College, Nashik.
4. Each team shall comprise of 3 students. One shall conduct trial on behalf of Plaintiff/ Complainant/Petitioner, and the other shall conduct trial on behalf of Opponent/ Respondent.
5. The third member shall be the moot judge, who shall conduct the trial and on the evidence produced before him, shall participate in the Judgment Writing Competition to be held on 9th Jan 2016.
6. Accommodation will be provided to participants by the organizers for the days of competition. However, no TA, DA shall be provided to the participants.
Mailing Address : The Principal, N. B. Thakur Law College, Prin. T A Kulkarni Vidyanagar, College Road, Nashik – 422 005.
Contact: (0253)-2574180 (O) , (0253)-2317869 (Fax)
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
For further details, click HERE.