Organised by National Law School of India Review and Nani Palkhivala Memorial trust
- GAAR: Is it necessary to check tax evasion
- Nature and taxability of software payments under IT Act
- The Constitutional validity of repeated retrospective amendments
- The limits of territorial nexus requirement in light of Vodafone case and the Finance Act, 2012
The word limit is 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- 1st- Rs. 6000
- 2nd- Rs. 4000
- 3rd- Rs. 2000
- Join authorship is not allowed.
- The essay and author details are to be sent as separate files.
- The body of the essay must not identify the author.
Queries: [email protected]