Magnus’ 17- Jindal Global University’s Annual Sports Tournament is being organized for the 5th time from 24th to 26th March 2017.
We shall be hosting a number of sports such as Cricket, Football, Athletics, Volleyball, Basketball to name a few.
After the tremendous success of Magnus 2016 and Biswamil 2016, we are ready to host the fifth, bigger and better edition of our sports fest- Magnus’ 17 from 24th to 26th March 2017.
Magnus ’17 envisages to bring the sparks of a battlefield to lush green terrains of Sonepat.
To set ablaze ‘Kheton mein Khel’. It envisions participation from several prestigious universities across the country.
In addition to this, universities from other countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka have also been invited.
In such a short span of time, we have been able to attract big names such as Benny Dayal, Agnee, The Local Train, Coke Studio, Sunburn Campus, DJ’s Anish Sood, NYK, Julia Bliss, Zaeden, amongst others.
The Arjuna awardee & Captain of U-Mumba, Pro Kabaddi league, Shri Anup Kumar was the chief guest of Magnus’ 16.
We have also had the opportunity to host Lahore University of Management Studies (LUMS), University of Dhaka and BRAC University, Dhaka, in our previous fests.
- Invite is HERE.
2. List of Sports and Rules are HERE.
3. Confirmation Form is HERE.
4. Participants Details Form is HERE.
General Entry Fee for the Fest is Rs. 1700 for 4 days which includes accommodation, transportation and breakfast.
In case you do not require any of the above, then entry fee is Rs. 500 per participant.
Only participants are allowed on campus. On spot registrations shall not be entertained since we shall be having a certain cap in all of the sports events.
To confirm your participation
- Fill out the Participant Details Form and Confirmation Form. Each participant can participate in a maximum of 3 sports.
- The payment must be made latest by 25 February 2017, 5 pm either in the form of Demand Draft in favour of O.P. Jindal Global University, payable at Sonipat, India or direct transfer to the Bank account of JGU.
- The Participants Details Form, Confirmation Form and a soft copy of Demand Draft/ Bank Receipt/ NEFT/ RTGS must be sent by 25th February, 12 am at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us an email at email@example.com
Mobile No: +91 9671935175
Mobile No: +91-8397055998
Mobile No: +91-8930445976