UILS, Panjab University, Chandigarh is organizing the 2nd UILS National Academic Law Fest, Arguendo 2016.
17th March to 19th March, 2016.
The following events will be a part of Arguendo 2016:
1. UILS National Trial Advocacy Moot Court Competition. Problem is HERE. Rules are HERE. Invitation is HERE.
2. UILS National Client Counseling Competition.
3. Literary Events (Debate, Personification, Ad Mad Show and Spell Bee Competition).
The awards for Trial Advocacy are as follows:
Best Team: Rs. 1,00,000 /- Runner Up Team: Rs 60,000 /-
Best Memorial: Rs 20,000 /- Best Student Advocate: Rs 20,000 /-
The awards for Client Counselling are as follows:
Best Team: Rs. 20,000/- Second Best Team: Rs. 12,500/-
Best Student Advocate: Rs. 10,000/- Second Best Advocate: Rs. 7,500/-
The awards for Literary Events are as follows:
Debate: Upto Rs. 32,500/- Personification: Upto Rs. 6,500/-
Ad Mad Show Competition: Upto Rs. 25,000 Spell Bee Competition: Rs. 6,500/-
The last date for provisional registration is 4th March, 2016.
The registration fee for each event is as under:
1. 2nd UILS National Trial Advocacy Moot Court Competition: Rs. 5000/- per team (a team will consist of maximum four members)
2. 5th UILS National Client Counselling Competition: Rs. 3000/- per team (a team will consist of maximum two members)
3. Literary Events: Debate Competition and Ad Mad Show – Rs. 2000/- per team; Personification Competition – Rs. 500/- per participant; Spell Bee Competition – Rs. 250 /- per participant.
All Demand Drafts are to be made in favor of the Director, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University and are to be posted at The Director, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh – 160014.
The teams will be registered on ‘first come first serve’ basis.
The Registration Form along with the copy of the Draft should also be scanned and sent to us at the aforementioned address or faxed at 0172- 2784283 before 5th March, 2016.
For further query regarding various events of Arguendo’16, please contact:
1. firstname.lastname@example.org for UILS National Trial Advocacy Moot Court Competition
2. email@example.com for UILS National Client Counseling Competition
3. firstname.lastname@example.org for literary events.
4. email@example.com for any other queries regarding the Fest.
Arguendo Invitation is HERE.
Literary Events are HERE.
For Client Counselling, click HERE.
Trial Problem is HERE.
Rules and Regulations are HERE.
For further details, click HERE.