Kamath and Kamath, started in 1983, is a full time service Law Firm based in Bangalore, doing wide-ranging work from transactional work to Litigation and Arbitration.
About the KMK Lecture Series:
After the success of the 1 st KMK Lecture Series on International Air and Space Law in March 2017, we are now conducting the 2 nd KMK Lecture Series, this time with focus on the Important Aspects of Lending Contracts.
The Lecture Series will cover the following aspects:
1. Analysis of Lending Contracts from a Lender’s Perspective
2. Types of Lending Agreements executed in Commercial Transactions
3. Important Clauses of Loan Agreements
4. Security Creation and Perfection
5. Valid Execution and Storage of Documents
6. Stamp Duty Aspects in Lending Contracts
7. Monitoring of Lending Contracts
We are looking forward to have another fun-filled interactive and learning session with you!
Previous Lecture Series
A glimpse of the last lecture series that we had on International Air and Space Law can be seen HERE.
Eligibility Criteria and Registration for the Lecture Series
Those students who are pursuing the 5-year or 3 year LL.B. Course in any College/University can send an email to email@example.com with the following details:
1. Please mention: ‘Registration for KMK Lecture Series on Lending Contracts’ in the subject of the email.
2. Please state the name of your College/University, year of study and the Course undertaken (3 year or 5 year of LL.B. degree)
3. Please attach a copy of your CV
In case the number of students registering for the lecture series are more than that can be accommodated, preference will be given to 4 th or 5 th year students of the 5 year LL.B.
Degree / 3rd year students of the 3 year LL.B. Degree. There will be no registration fee charged for this event. All the participating students will receive a certificate of participation.
Last Date for Registration: 23 rd September 2017, by 9:00 AM.
All the selected candidates for the lecture series will be informed about their selection by 23rd September, 2017 by 5:00 PM.
The Arbitration Centre, Kamath and Kamath, 5th Floor, Chitrapur Bhavan, 15th Cross, 8th Main Road, Above Canara Bank, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru – 560003
24th September 2017: 5:00 PM – 7.00 PM
All queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the following at 080-23311834:
1. Veena J Kamath, Assocaite, Kamath and Kamath
2. Vaidehi Shastree, Assocaite, Kamath and Kamath