The Debating and Literary Society of Government Law College, Mumbai is hosting the 2nd edition of the Government Law College British Parliamentary Debate from 3rd-5th March, 2017.
With a stellar adjudication core of Raunaq Chandrasekhar, Ira Chadha-Sridhar and Fardeen Ameen, we are pleased to open registrations for the debate.
- Registration fee per person – INR 1800/- (Without Accommodation) ; INR 2500/- (With Accommodation)
- Registration Link is here.
- We shall be following the N+1 Rule for the tournament for number of adjudicators. Team Cap per institution is 4 in every phase of registration.
- It is an open tournament inviting participation from institutional teams, institutional cross teams, open cross teams (no age bar) as well as independent adjudicators.
- The second phase of registration closes on 8th February, 2017 following which the allotment list shall be released. Subsequently, based on registrations the third phase shall also begin.
- We are also inviting applications for Subsidized Adjudicators, with the subsidy covering registration fee, accommodation and travel. To apply for the same, one can e-mail their debate credentials to email@example.com.
- The deadline for applying is 31st January, 2017.
- Follow the Government Law College British Parliamentary Debate page here for further updates.
- For any queries you can contact Bhavna Srinivasan – +91 9930902697 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.