The post was originally published on September 18, 2014.
Should Collegium System be replaced by National Judicial Appointment Commission?
17th October, 2014
F1 Seminar Hall
Competition is open to all undergraduate college students
There shall be total 20 (subject to change, if college deems fit) teams and the registration shall be done on first come first serve basis.
Registration: 09:30-10:30 AM Tea break: 10:30-11:00 AM Prelims: 11:00 AM Lunch: 1:00- 2:00 PM Finals: 2:00 PM Prize Distribution: 3:30 PM
1st Best Team- Rs. 3000, trophy & Books
2nd Best Team – Rs. 2000 & Books
Best speaker- Rs 1000
Two Best Audience Interjection- Rs 500 each
RULES OF THE DEBATE
1. There shall be a team of two candidates from each University/institute/ college–(one for the motion and one against the motion).
2. Each speaker will get four (3+1), minutes in total for debate and there will be 1 interjection from the participants.
3. The debate shall be in English language only.
4. The Institute shall not provide boarding and lodging to the participants, however, due help may be sought in arranging the same. Further, the travelling and other expenses shall be borne by the participant’s University/institute/college.
5. Each team must register by sending the completed Registration form along with the required Demand Draft of Rs.300/- in favour of Amity Law School, Delhi, payable at New Delhi by 14th October, 2014. The scanned copy/ (Picture) must also be mailed at- firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The judgment of the jury shall be final and binding on the team.
Ms. Neelam Tyagi (Convener): 9810460304 Dr. Rakesh Rai (Co-convener): 7838507074
Student Conveners: –
Mohit Khubchandani – 9871606291 Diviya Patpatia – 8527440289 Tanmay Bagga – 9873666560
Please refer to the Brochure for more details and Registration Form HERE.