Tarka Samuha’s 1st KIIT School of Law (KSOL) Parliamentary Debate 2012
Tarka Samuha (Debating Society, KIIT School of Law, KIIT University) is proud to bring to your notice the 1st KIIT School of Law (KSOL) Parliamentary Debate 2012. This debate competition will be held from 5th October 2012 – 8th October 2012.
Full details are here.
The Competition is all set to bring to you the 3 on 3 Asian style debating. To understand the nuances of debating, a workshop will be conducted on 5th October 2012 led by the Adj. Core.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
You can participate in the 1st KSOL PD 2012 as:
Team: Composition of a team shall be 3 debaters +1 adjudicator (n+1)
Cross Team: More than delighted to keep the competition open for cross teams
Independent Adjudicator: More than delighted to welcome independent adjudicators
Log on to http://tarka-samuha.tumblr.com/registration to register as Team / Cross Team / Independent Adjudicator
1. Participation in the 1st KSOL Parliamentary Debate 2012 requires enrollment in any undergraduate or postgraduate programme in an academic institution
2. Accommodation shall be provided only to those teams who register within 25th of September 2012
3. Registration fee for the competition is Rs. 800 per person\-
WHY SHOULD I COME?
Nothing tastes sweeter than success, and when that is delivered to you in cheques, the taste is just irresistible! We follow the above statement beyond reasonable doubt, so we undertake to divulge the prize monies. The prize money (in `) for 1st KSOL Parliamentary Debate 2012 will be as follows:
1. Winning Team 1,00,000
2. Runner – up Team 50,000
3. Semi – finalists (each team) 12,000
4. Best Speaker 12,000
5. Best Adjudicator 15,000
6. Adjudicator ranked 2nd, 3rd & 4th 8,000 (each)
7. Adjudicators ranked 5th, 6th & 7th 6,000 (each)
8. Adjudicators ranked 8th, 9th & 10th 4,000 (each)
WHAT ARE THE DATES AGAIN?
The important dates are:
26th August 2012: Last date for applying for adjudication subsidy
25th September 2012: Last date of registration for participants requiring accommodation
5th October 2012: Workshop on Asian style Parliamentary debate
MODE OF REGISTRATION
Payment of Rs. 800 (in cash) to be made at registration desk between 5 p.m – 8 p.m on 5th Oct and 7 a.m – 10 a.m on 6th Oct.
WHAT IF I STILL HAVE DOUBTS?
We are all ears to any kind of queries and feedback. If any, do mail us at email@example.com or call:
Aditya Chanakya Boxipatro +919778948272; +919438448131; Aniket Bhattacharyya +918093138387