The Debating Society of Institute of Law, Nirma University is pleased to invite you all to the inaugural edition of 1st ILNU Parliamentary Debate Competition, 2013.
The debate will be organised from 16th to 18th February, 2013 along with ‘Connaissance, 2013’, the annual Literary and Debating fest of the Institute. It will be 3 on 3 Asian Parliamentary Debate.
The event will be a semi – open tournament i.e. participants from different institutions can form cross teams but have to be currently pursuing an under graduate or post graduate course. Teams and Adjudicators from national and international colleges are invited for the event.
Team Cap for this event is 2 teams per institution with (N + 1 rule) applying for the adjudicators. The number of teams can be increased once the first phase of registration gets over.
The event offers Prize money of more than Rs. 1 lakh! (subject to increase with sponsorships).
To maintain high standards of adjudication throughout the tournament we assure you of one of the most qualified adjudication core that any debating circuit has to offer. The adjudication core will be announced shortly.
- First Phase of Registration will close on January 31, 2013.
- Payment of Registration Fees by February 7, 2013.
- Register your Teams and Adjudicators via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (Name, Institution, & Contact Information)
- Individual Adjudicators are more than welcome!
- International teams will be provided with relevant letters for visa formalities. (We request you to confirm the registrations asap to complete all the formalities).
With an assured comfortable accommodation, delicious food, mind boggling motions and bagful of prizes to be offered, the event promises to be an enthralling experience for one and all!
Shriya Jain: +91 9173718822 (Chairperson, Debating Society, ILNU)
Tarpit Patni: +91 9375014504 (Chairperson, 1st ILNU Parliamentary Debate, 2013)