It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University’s Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar College of Law, Nagpur is organising the 13th National Law Fest Justa CAusa 2015 for the session 2014-15 from February 5th to 8th.
The events of the National Legal Festival are:
1) Justa Causa National Moot Court Competition
2) Justa Causa National Seminar
3) Justa Causa National Law Quiz Competition
4) Justa Causa National Legal Drafting Competition
5) Justa Causa National Late Shri R. H. Dongaonkar Legal Essay Writing Competition
6) Justa Causa Late Shri Vijay Bhode Memorial Guest Lecture
7) The Justa Causa Guest Lecture
Things To Note:
1. The moot problem for the Moot Court Competition will be out by 2nd January 2015 and will be sent on the concerned email ID’s.
2. In case a team of five members from one college is willing to participate in all the aforementioned competitions, the registration fees will be Rs.5,000/- in the combo offer which is to be deposited in the account through NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer) mechanism in A/C NO. 52502010001473 in the name of the principal of the college with Syndicate Bank, Law College Square Branch Nagpur, having IFSC Code No: SYNBOOO5250, BY 25th OF JANUARY, 2015.
3. Registration date for the competition has been extended to 25th of January.
Documents to Download
The Covering Letter can be downloaded HERE.
The Moot Problem can be downloaded HERE.
The Travels Plans can be downloaded HERE.
Justa Causa Brochure can be accessed HERE.