Fairfield School of law is organising an 2 days International Workshop On Elimination of Bonded labour system in India in collaboration with NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION (NHRC) on 9th-10th January 2018 at FIMT Campus.
The workshop will be addressed by:
- Justice Shri D Murugesan, Hon’ble member, NHRC.
- Prof. (Dr.) Yubaraj Sangroula, Former Attorney General of Nepal.
Keynote speakers for the programme will be:
- Dr. Ranjit Singh , Joint secretary ,NHRC (as there will be Interaction with student exchange program students)
- Shri O.P Vyass , Assistant Registrar (law) NHRC
- Dr. Sanjay Dubey , Director, NHRC
- DIG/SSP ,NHRC
- Best presentation will be awarded with team spirit Award
- Certificate to all participants
- High tea
Download the registration form here.
Mail registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org with non-refundable deposit.
Call the Workshop Coordinators – Naman Shukla – 9560216858, Drishti Teckchandani – 9811823063, Hiteshi Kakkar – 7503000714 and register.
Registration fees for the workshop: Rs.1100
FAIRFIELD INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY
CORPORATION BANK RTGS/NEFT/IFSC CODE: CORP0000624
BRANCH : MAHIPALPUR
Interested students may contact the coordinators.
- Aditya Pandey, 7838255661
- Hiteshi kakkar, 7503000714
- Naman Shukla, 9560216858
For further queries, call 01125063209 or email email@example.com.
For details, view the official link given here.