VITness Parliamentary Debate’18 is the third edition of British Parliamentary Debate hosted by School of Law, VIT, Chennai, under the TechnoVIT banner.
Institutional Team Cap: 8
Dates: The scheduled dates for this years event are August 30, 31 and September 1, 2018.
Venue: VIT School of law, VIT, Chennai.
- Register online at this page as an individual team, adjudicator or cross team.
- Kindly note that the registration fee Rs. 2500/ person (inclusive of 2 nights stay and lunch) and Rs.1500/- (without accommodation).
- Accommodation will be available from 30th morning to 1st afternoon. If you require to stay a day more, kindly send us an e-mail. The cost of an extra day will be intimated to you via email. Payment details shall be communicated to you after the release of the first allotment list.
- Institutional Crosses ( i.e. teams with speakers currently studying in two different institutions) are allowed.
- The (n-1) rule applies for all institutional contingents, (i.e. every institution must send (n-1) adjudicators for every n no. of teams participating).
- Convener: Aiswarya Kameswaran, 9600185367
- Deputy Convener: Tvisha Vadhul, 7200869314
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Link: Click here
Facebook: Click here
This post was first published on:
24 Jul 2018