The Society of Law & Literature, UPES School of Law is organising the 3rd SOLL National Legal Drafting Competition 2018.
Cash prizes to be won worth INR 10,000/- along with Certificates of Merit.
- Winner: INR 5,000/-
- 1st Runner up: INR 3,000/-
- 2nd Runner up: INR 2,000/-.
- The competition is open to all the students pursuing LL.B. (3 year or 5-year course) or LL.M. from any recognized university across India.
- The co-authorship is limited to one candidate only.
Last date of registration: November 15, 2018
Last date of submission: December 15, 2018
Declaration of results: December 25, 2018
- The participants must register themselves by clicking on the following link: Click here
- The draft legislation must be written in English only.
- The draft legislation shall be adjudged on the basis of the political viability, effectiveness, technique, research and pragmatism, all judged equally.
- The submission must be original. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Plagiarism of any sort will result in immediate disqualification.
- The draft legislation must be submitted in .doc/.docx format only with 12 pt font size, Margins (Top, bottom, left, right) should be of 2.54cm, justified alignment and 1.5 line spacing in Times New Roman Font.
- The submission must be submitted through the following link: Click here
For queries and clarifications please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly mention the subject of mail as: “Query for Case Comment”.
Mobile: Shubham Sachan, +91-9532987279
For more information, click here.