University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University in association with Surana & Surana International Attorneys is proud to announce the first edition of National Environment Law Moot Court Competition, 2018
The competition seeks to promote the interest among the law students in the emerging area in the moot court competitions i.e., Environment law.
We invite all the esteemed Law Schools of the country to participate in this venerated Moot Court Competition.
Aim & Purpose
1st Surana & Surana & University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University National Environment Law Moot Court Competition has been conceived with the aim of creating opportunities for learning the development of jurisprudence on emerging trends in Environment Law besides developing cutting-edge skills in research, writing and advocacy.
This edition’s moot proposition is based upon the Environment Law and Constitution Law.
Each team should consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
Online registrations are open from February 23rd 2018. The teams must register online by March 10th 2017.
Teams will have to register online here and are advised to read all the terms and conditions given below the registration form.
The registration fees of Rs. 4000/- has to be paid in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of Director, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Commencement of Online Registration: February 23rd, 2018
- Last date for Online Registration: March 10th, 2018
- Last date for receiving copies of Registration Form / Approval letter: March 15th, 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Soft Copies of memorial by email: March 25th, 2018 by 23:59pm
- Last date for submission of one hard copy of memorial to the below-mentioned address: March 31st, 2018 by 5:00pm
- Registration & Orientation: April 6th, 2018
- Prelims & Quarters: April 7th, 2018
- Semifinal, Final, Valediction & Prize distribution: April 8th, 2018
Note: Responses to requests for clarification till March 20th, 2018.
Date and Venue
April 6th – 8th, 2018 at University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Regarding Queries on Case / Submission of Memorials /Accommodation / Transport/ etc. participants can send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For query regarding registration of participants have to send mail on both email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Sakshi Gupta: +91 99147-67753
Mr. Jaspinder Singh Bhullar: +91 99145-35335
Ms. Zaheen Kaur: +91 78373-27007
This post was first published on: February 24, 2018