TS Law Chambers is a litigation law Office based in South Delhi, handling a wide range of matters with expertise in a diverse areas of law. We are looking for Long term and Short Term interns for the months of September, 2018 onwards.
- Research work and drafting for ongoing matters.
- Assisting our associates and partners to court proceedings in various District courts, Tribunals and High Courts.
- Assist Associates and Partners at client meetings.
- Assist in filing of new matters.
- Submitting 3 – 4 write ups on legal issues or matters dealt with during the course of the internship.
Criteria for Candidature
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Candidates from 2nd year onwards in a 3 year course and 3rd year onwards in a 5 year course are eligible.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about imbibing knowledge from the varied experience that they would be exposed to.
- Sincere and Diligent, especially for assignment submission and deadlines.
- Professional and Punctual in their approach towards the office environment.
Stipend and Duration of Internship
- The internship shall initially be for a period of 4 weeks, could be extended on basis of performance.
- After assessing the performance of the Intern, She/He shall be entitled to a stipend based on their performance.
- A Letter of Recommendation and Letter of Excellence shall be provided by the office on successful completion of the internship program.
The work timing for the same is 9:30 am to 7.30 pm Monday to Saturday.
Procedure for Application
Send your updated Curriculum Vitae with a Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are required to Send their CV along with a details of previous internship undertaken by them.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of an interview.
Please feel free to contact us with any query you may have regarding the Internship.
269, Uday Park, Masjid Moth, South Extension-II