Sushil Raaja & Associates (SRA), a leading law firm situated at prime location of South Delhi invite applications for a Legal Associate.
Candidates applying for the post of legal associate must have minimum one year of experience in the following:
- Appearances before the courts of Delhi, tribunals and commissions
- Drafting pleadings, written submissions, affidavits etc;
- Drafting and vetting Agreements, MoUs, undertakings, term sheets, business correspondences and other commercial/legal instruments/documents;
- Must be well quipped with researching techniques;
- Preparing Notes & briefs on Cases;
- Assisting in the process of preparing for cases, strategizing, drafting etc.
- Undertaking such other related or relevant tasks and responsibilities as maybe thrust upon such candidate.
Any candidate applying for the above-mentioned job post should have completed the course of LLB/B.A.LLB(H) with an aggregate of 55%. The candidate should be enrolled with the bar council of Delhi and should have cleared the AIBE.
As per industry standards
How to apply
Interested candidates can mail their resume to email@example.com by mentioning “Post of Legal Associate” in the subject. Candidates are required to attach a sample of their draft.