Applications are invited from interested candidates with 1-3 years of experience in Project Financing and Banking Documentation for the Post of a Junior Associate/Associate at S.K. Singhi and Co. LLP office in Delhi.
About S.K Singhi and Co. LLP
is a young Professional Indian Law Firm headquartered in Kolkata and also having its offices in New Delhi and Mumbai. The Firm operates through the Network of Associates across the country and beyond the borders.
The Firm provides specialized expertise and services in the area of Corporate Law, Banking & Financial Services, Real Estate, Domestic & International Arbitration, Infrastructure & Mining Law, Securities Law, Economic & Fiscal Laws, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity & FDI, Intellectual Property Law, Labour & Industrial Laws to name a few.
D-75, East of Kailash, Delhi
Responsibilities of selected candidates shall include:
- Drafting of all kind of Financing & Security Documents required for Consortium/ Bilateral/ Multiple Banking arrangement
- Drafting and vetting Agreements, MoUs, undertakings, business correspondences and other commercial/legal instruments/documents;
- Researching on issues of Law & Policy in relation to matters being handled by the and opinions sought from the office;
- Assisting in the process of preparing for cases, strategizing, drafting etc.
- The Candidate ought to have successfully completed an LLB course from any Institute/University recognized by the BCI and should be enrolled in bar council.
- The candidate ought to have a strong foundational understanding of the law and the jurisprudential underpinnings thereof.
- Minimum experience of 1-3 years in Project Finance & Banking laws.
Interested candidates may apply by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants shall follow the following instructions while applying:
- The subject of the mail shall read “Application-Post of Junior Associate-[Your Name]”
- The body of the E-mail shall consist of a Cover letter bearing your name, year of graduation, university from which you completed/are pursuing your LLB and a brief description of whatever you deem appropriate to be included in your Cover Letter. All of these details maybe encapsulated in such manner and using such format as the candidate may deem appropriate.
- The E-mail shall be attached with a brief Resume.
Remuneration shall be respectable and performance-based.
Last Date to Apply: 20th March 2018