School of Law, Sharda University is organizing an International Conference on “Alternative Dispute Resolution: Issues and Challenges” on 16th February, 2018 at its campus in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
We invite all the Academicians, Professionals, Research Scholars and Students to participate in the Conference.
The Conference will have four interactive sessions and each session will be moderated by a Chairman and addressed by a panel of experts.
- ADR practices in India and abroad
- Judicial Intervention in Arbitration in India
- Emerging trends in arbitration, mediation and conciliation
- Expanding scope of arbitration
- Enforcement of Foreign Awards in India and its effectiveness
- International hubs of ADR
- Any other related theme
Call For Papers:
Quality research papers, including field studies, from scholars, researchers, bar & bench, teachers, members of civil society, and students are invited. Research papers, for inclusion in the proceedings, shall be subject to the approval of Editorial Board. All research papers shall be subject to the scrutiny of anti-plagiarism software.
Guidelines for Conference paper:
- Abstract should be a maximum of 250 words indicating the theme of proposed research with five relevant keywords. The research paper should be strictly thematic.
- Full Paper must consist of minimum 2500 words and maximum 6000 words excluding references and footnotes (Descriptive footnotes and substantive text in the footnotes is not permitted).
- Footnotes must follow The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (Harvard, 19th Edition).
- Abstract and Full paper is to be submitted in soft copy in MS-Word format(Times New Roman, font size 14 for the heading, 12 for the text and 10 for the footnotes with 1.5 spacing for the text and 1.0 spacing for the footnotes).
- A separate MS-Word File should be submitted containing the article title, followed by Author’s Name, Co-author’s Name(if any) affiliation, communication address, email and phone details.
- Submission of a declaration stating that the work is original and bonafide.
- Only one co-author is permitted.
Certificate of Participation/Presentation:
- Certificate of participation/paper presentation will be issued to those who participate/present paper themselves.
- Last date for Registration (Abstract and Author’s detail ): 5th February, 2018 (23:59 hrs.) Registration can be done via email.
- Confirmation date for Selected Abstract: 9th February, 2018.
- Last date for Full Paper Submission via E-mail: 11th February, 2018 (23:59hrs.).
- Registration Fee (till 11th February, 2018) [Kindly send full paper along with scanned copy of payment proof]
Articles received after the stipulated deadline will not be entertained for participation in the conference.
- For Students: Rs. 500 (Single authorship)
- For Students: Rs. 700 (Dual authorship)
- For Faculties and practitioners: Rs. 1000 (Single authorship)
- For Faculties and practitioners: Rs. 1500(Dual authorship)
Bank Account Details:
Payment can be done in cash, through Demand Draft or NEFT or via paytm in Account no. provided below :
- Name of Account Holder: SHARDA UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW
- Account Number: 912010034705440
- IFSC CODE: UTIB0000624
- Bank Name and Address: AXIS BANK Ltd., Alpha Commercial Belt, Greater Noida
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “Sharda University, School of Law” payable at Greater Noida.
For Further Inquiry, please contact or write to:
Conference Organizing Committee
Ms.Mansi Jain Garg, Co- Convener , +91-9891681607
Mr. Jittin Dua, Co- Convener, +91-9058801788