Swami Devi Dyal Academy, Panchkula, Haryana is organising a seminar on Women as Agents of Change on March 31, 2018.
Papers are invited on the following sub-themes.
- Women empowerment through political participation in 21st century
- The Menace of Female Feticide in India
- Women Health and Medical Care
- Women Education and Media
- Status of Women in Ancient and Modern Era
- Gender Equality, Feminism in contemporary India: Issues and Challenges
- Multiculturalism and Gender Equality
- Women empowerment: challenges and hurdles and role of judiciary to overcome these hurdles
- Free legal aid a boon for society
- Note: The theme and sub themes are not exhaustive, the author can select any topic relevant to the theme or sub theme.
Method of Submission
All submissions for the conference have to be electronically mailed with the subject column as ‘Submission-abstract/full paper’ as the case may be and bearing the name of the author as the file name, only at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words and must be accompanied by a cover page, stating with the following:
- Sub theme
- Title of Paper
- Name of Author(s)
- Email Address and contact no.
Full Research Paper:
- Paper should not exceed 2500 words (exclusive of foot notes).
- The main text should be in A4 size, Times New Roman Font on MSWord, main text dully typed in 12pt Font size with 1.5 line Spacing.
- The Footnotes should be in 10pt Font size with Single Spacing on the above mentioned sub themes are desirable.
- Co-Authorship is permitted with a maximum of 2 Authors only.
- At least one Author must attend the seminar to present the paper.
- Submission of abstract: 15th march 2018
- Confirmation of abstract: 20th march 2018
- Submission of complete research paper, demand draft and registration form(only soft copies): 25th March 2018
- National seminar: 31st March 2018
- The registration form is given here.
- Single Author: ₹ 700/-
- Co-Author: ₹ 1000/-
- Students: ₹ 400/-
- This includes conference material, tea, lunch, refreshment, etc. during the day of the conference.
- All the delegates are requested to bring one hard copy of the original complete research paper, demand draft and ID proof at the time of registration.
The demand draft is to be drawn in the favor of Swami Devi Dyal hi-tech Education Academy, payable at Barwala.