About the organiser
Subodh Law College (SLC) was established under the aegis of Rajasthan University in 2010 to maintain high standards in providing quality legal education. The college offers B.A.LL.B- five year integrated program and LL.B three year program. It is affiliated to University of Rajasthan and also recognized by Bar Council of India.
About the Seminar
This seminar is an attempt to highlight those issues which have the capabilities to change
the course of human behaviour in day to day life. The legal discourse, being dynamic one, poses challenge to legal fraternity and other stakeholders. So to keep abreast with the legal dynamism it becomes indispensable to deal with them.
The seminar seeks to analyze and understand the nature of current legal issues having relevance with socio-economic issues which are of pivotal importance in today’s India. Further it will provide an extended effort to offer a national forum for debate on the various aspects and issues surrounding ‘Contemporary Legal Paradigm relating to Social, Economic & Environmental issues in India’.
(I) Socio-Legal Issues
- Status of Women under Indian Constitution
- Two-Child Policy
- Status of Women in Politics
- Juvenile Delinquency and Legal Aid.
- Contemporary Development of Transgender – Indian Perspective
- Rights of Transgender – Its Violation, Demand and Expression
- Emergence of New Rights and Duties in the Era of Globalization
- Significance of Technological Advancement on the Restriction to Right to Privacy
- Effect of DNA Profiling, Biometric Identification and AADHAAR
- Current Legal Regime related to Mob Lynching in India
(II) Economic Law Issues
- Impact of Crypto Currency as Legal Tender
- Legal Solutions to Money Laundering
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016- Need of the Hour
- Legal Recognition of Informal Workers
- E- Banking: Problems, Opportunities and Challenges
- E-Commerce & Digital Marketing
- GST and Implications
- Digital Economy: Challenges & Opportunities
- Regulation of Bitcoin in India
(III) Environmental Law Issues
- E-waste Management
- Regulation of Dumping Yards
- Judicial Approach to Environment Protection-Post 2010 Scenario
- Compensatory Afforestation in India
- Handling and Management of Biomedical Waste
Call for papers
S.S. Jain Subodh Law College, Jaipur invites original unpublished research papers from
academicians, scholars, students and stakeholders to discuss and present the ideas on Social, Economic & Environmental issues. Abstract submission is compulsory before final selection of research paper for presentation.
Further, best research papers (up to ten) as selected by the organizers will be published in an edited book bearing ISBN.
For Students Author – INR 500/- / Co-Author – INR 900/-
For Research Scholars Author – INR 600/- / Co-Author – INR 1100/-
Academicians/Delegate/Practitioners Author – INR 700/- / Co-Author – INR 1300/-
Abstract and Paper Submission
The authors are requested to submit the abstract and full papers through e-mail attachment in MS word format to email@example.com
- Last date for Abstract Submission: 3 October, 2018
- Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract:4 October, 2018
- Last date for Registration (Online-Payment through NEFT/RTGS/APP TO BANK): 5 October, 2018
- Last date for Submission of Full papers : 9 October, 2018
Fill this Google Form to complete registration.
- Ms. Tanvi Mathur:7976376413
- Mr. Dipanshu Mishra :9929132370
- Mr. Prashant Yadav :8440896749
- Mr. Mayank Goyal :8078688693
For details, view the brochure or visit the web site.