Our Yashwantrao Chavan Law College was established in June 1978. The College has kept before itself the goals of advancement and spreading of knowledge of law and legal process in the context of national development.
In accordance with these basic expectations, the College is striving to achieve excellence in the field of legal education and research. In this endeavour, the College organises various visits, competitions, workshops and seminars on different contemporary and important issues of the society. This seminar is one of the attempts in this direction.
The present era is the era of information technology. This era is so dynamic that it expands both vertically and horizontally covering every stratum of our society. The pace of advancements in information technology is so high that coping with its pace is becoming next to impossible to a majority of Indians.
Though India is trying to cope up with the pace, it is still lagging behind in all legislative, executive and judicial fronts in respect of these advancements. Therefore, this area invites deliberations and debates and dissemination of information for each and every one of us. The College is pleased to organise the national seminar on this subject for research scholars, academicians, professionals and students. Following are the sub-themes for the seminar.
Call for Papers
Sub-themes of the seminar
- Constitutional rights and sharing of demographic information
- Social media and right to privacy
- Telecommunication service providers and data protection
- Function of administrative agencies in implementation of information technology laws
- Role of judiciary in data protection laws
- Online banking and cyber security laws
The first page should have Title of the paper and Author profile with Contact.
- Words limit – 3000 to 5000
- Heading – font size 14,
- Contents – font size 12,
- Footnotes – font size10,
- Font – Times New Roman,
- Spacing – 1.5 lines,
- Page size – A4
- Margin – 1 inch each side.
Paper by Co-authors are not allowed.
Citation: SILC system
Plagiarism is not allowed and will attract disqualification.
Selected Research Articles will be published in the referred journal bearing ISSN number.
Abstract and Paper should be submitted to: email@example.com.
For Paper Presentation:
- Faculties / Professionals / Research Scholars: Rs. 1000/- and
- Student Rs. 500/-
- Faculties / Professionals / Research Scholars: Rs. 500/- and
- Student Rs. 300/-
Payment can be made by cash or cheque / DD drawn on ‘Principal, Yashwantrao Chavan Law College’.
Paper Presenters and Participants have to arrange their own accommodation.
Seminar Hall, Yashwantrao Chavan Law College, Parvati, Pune – 411009.
- Submission of Abstract: 23rd November 2018
- Selection of Abstract for Paper Presentation: 29th November 2018
- Submission of Paper for Paper Presentation: 3rd December 2018
- Date of the Seminar: 8th December 2018
For enquiry: Mr. Ravindra Wakade 9823362047 or Mr. Rahul Bibave 9422510417
Click here for the official notification.