Modern College of Law is going to organized its Second National MCL online Essay Writing Competition 2018 with the assistance of Moot Court Association, MCL. MCL will be obliged by the participation of each & every individual. We welcome everybody with imaginative plans to take an interest in this occasion.
National MCL online Essay Writing Competition 2018 is a chance to find and perceive India’s most capable legal communicators. This is the opportunity to flaunt your capacity, gain acknowledgment among your lawful associates, and help other people better comprehend the Indian Legal framework in a successful way.
National MCL online Essay Writing Competition 2018 is for all University and College Students. The essay competition is only submitted in English dialect. The aim of the competition is to spread present day logical learning. The participants need to submit the article in both soft and printed copy. It is an endeavor to give a stage to every one of the understudies all through the country to exchange the thoughts, give whimsical contentions, motivate change and become together.
Supreme Court verdict on Sabarimala: All men and women have equal right to worship
- The Competition is open to the students who are pursuing their 5/ 3 Year LLB Course / LL.M. or any other Undergraduate or Master courses (also other than Law) in any University in India.
- Only original essays will be considered for the competition.
- No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere.
- Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay.
Rules and Regulations
- The participant must be a bonafide student of a University or a College.
- The essay should be submitted on A4 size paper in double space typed on one side and should contain around 3000 (three thousand) words duly forwarded by Head of the Institution. A soft copy is also required.
- Only one submission is allowed per author/co-author.
- The submission shall consist of an abstract, essay, bibliography, Full name of student, Current year of study, Phone Number, E-mail Id of the author, Name, Phone number and address of the Institution/College/ University.
- Footnotes must conform to authoritative standard rules of legal citation.
- All participants should strictly abide by the guidelines. Any deviance shall lead to disqualification.
- Hard copy submissions on following address
The Principal/ HOD
Modern College of Law
Anand Industrial Estate, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad-201007
Mobile: +91-9711149736, 08802437640
Bank Account Details for online payment are as under:
Name of the Bank- Oriental Bank of Commerce
Name of the Account- Modern College of Law
Nature of the Account- Current Account
IFSC Code- ORBC0100272
Branch- Karhera, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad.
Students interested to participate in the competition are required to submit a soft copy of their completed essay along with duly filled registration form on or before 18.11.2018 at
1st Prize: Cash Prize of ₹ 2100
2nd Prize: Cash Prize of ₹ 1100
3rd Prize: Cash Prize of ₹ 500
and two other consolation Prizes.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: +91-9711149736, 08802437640
Click here for official brochure.
Lawctopus is proud to be the media partner for this event.
This post was first published on:
22 Oct 2018