Job Objective: Responsible for handling legal compliances
Location : #75, 3rd Cross, 17th Main, 2nd Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034
Primary Responsibilities :
- Understand the Regulatory Compliance Requirements of different Industry Sectors.
- Write/Build Content Libraries for the Compliance Management System as per the department process.
- Update clients on changing Regulatory Regime & its impact.
- Preparation of newsletter on recent Legislations / Notifications / Circulars / Orders/Regulations.
Desired Qualification : LLB / CS (Semi-qualified/Qualified)
Knowledge & Skills
- Good communication Skills
- Ability to paraphrase provisions of legislations into simple language following statement construction rules
- Basic Knowledge of computer operations and MS Excel
Trainee Period: 6 months with stipend of 15,000/- per month
Based on performance, will be confirmed as Employee
If you are interested to pursue the opportunity, please email your updated resume to email@example.com.