About the Firm
Bandaru and Bandaru Advocates is an established law firm in Bangalore, India, founded by Advocate Kalyan Krishna Bandaru, who is a practicing advocate of High Court of Karnataka.
We need researchers to work with us on project basis. The projects shall demand extensive research/drafting skills/content development/course development and in-depth knowledge of various law subjects.
Each researcher shall be assigned a project on contractual basis and on successful completion of the same, further opportunities may be awarded. The researcher has to focus on the concerned topic and adopt a multidimensional approach to provide the desired results.
The work opportunity is “work from home”.
As per the terms of the contract.
On project basis- as per the terms of the contract.
Candidates who meet the qualifications can send us an expression of interest with their resume attached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any further details, we can be reached at email@example.com or alternatively you can call us at 8651546886(Akanksha Singh).
Who can Apply
The Applicants must possess either of the following qualifications:
- The Applicant must be a student pursuing Ph.D. in Law from any of the Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The Applicant must be a faculty member in Law genre in any of the Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- In some exceptional circumstances, students pursuing LLM from any of the Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India may also be selected for the work if they have the required zeal and enthusiasm.
What you get?
- Stipend per project (Negotiable)
- Work closely with the firm to gain world-class exposure