Date – 2nd November 2017
Venue – The Northcap University, Gurugram
The college has been organizing various events including the most prestigious and popular “Lex Evento’17”. Students from the prestigious law schools and colleges from all corners of India eagerly await this event and make it a point to participate in it.
- SATAN’S ATTORNEY– NATIONAL LEVEL TURN COAT DEBATE COMPETITION
- PARLIAMENTARY DEBATE
- JUDGEMENT WRITING COMPETITION
Interested students may register by emailing to email@example.com showing your willingness to participate in the events, after which we shall revert with the necessary information.
- Last date for registration: 24th October 2017
- Last date for clarification: 18th October 2017
Extension of any dates shall be strictly on the discretion of the Organizing Committee.
Accommodation is NOT available for teams for the duration of the event.
Students interested to take part in events have to pay the registration amount-
- For Parliamentary Debate – Rs.1500 per team (Rs.1000+ Rs.500 for adjudicator)
- For Judgement Writing- Rs.500
- For TurnCoat Competition- Rs.1000
For any queries regarding the events, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sameer Khan – 9582305545
- Geetam Jangra- 9717803089
For Parliamentary Debate
Rishabh Sharma- 9560245799
For Turn-Court Debate
Ashmita Sharma – 8130135489
For Judgment Writing
Bharti Gaur – 8800443974
Details about the judgment writing competition.
Details about the parliamentary debate.
Details about turn the coat- satan’s attorney.